Currently, we are rolling back prices to 2009 gold prices, on an extremely limited number of maalamalama Memberships, for a two-week period only. To receive your coupon and instructions on how to receive this discount, sign up for our free newsletter on our homepage and check our newsletter archives for the week of August 8 to August 12, 2011.
(1) On September 9, 2006, I emphatically stated, “We are on the brink of a major global economic crisis” at the very same time economic pundits were calling for a new period of great economic boom and record low unemployment in the near future. Did this happen? CHECK!
(2) At the beginning of September, 2007, when gold was still trading at about $680 an ounce, JS stated that gold would reach $850 by the end of the year. What happened? Gold hit $850 an ounce on January 3, 2008. CHECK!
(3) On my company website, in a statement I posted in January, 2011, I said, “If you don’t understand how we can still be in a crisis when stock markets have risen around the world in 2010 and into 2011, [we still are].” What happened? The Dow Jones Industrial Average just plunged 2,074 points (-16.2%) in the last 15 trading days and the Hang Seng plummeted 3,311 points (-14.5%) in the last 9 trading days. CHECK!
(4) In the meantime, I’ve been saying for YEARS that not to own gold and silver is insanity and that gold and silver assets will save your financial life. From launching my Crisis Investment Opportunities (CIO) letter in mid-June 2007 until July 25, 2011, the US S&P 500 has returned -21.39%, the UK FTSE 100, -11.99% and the ASX200, -26.51%. My CIO newsletter? +211.49%. CHECK!
(5) On August 8, on the day US markets were crashing, I posted an article on my blog with a chart showing the HUI Gold Bugs index at 531.78, saying NOT TO SELL along with crashing global market indexes, but that this current time would present “the LAST big buying opportunity of the year before the Gold/Silver stocks rise much higher by the end of 2011”. What happened since then? US and global markets continued to crash, but gold/silver stocks in turn headed much higher, with MANY gold and silver stocks rising by 8%, 9%, 10% and MORE in just the past two days. CHECK!
Is it too late to get on board the best performing asset class of the last decade, gold and silver? Absolutely not. But time is running out. To learn more about how you can benefit along with maalamalama paying members in more than 33 countries worldwide, please visit our website at https://www.maalamalama.com and download and read our fact sheets.